로그인 또는 글작성시 입력했던 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
|Postdoctoral fellowship @Duke|
|Jonathan Posner 조회수 642||2022/09/30|
2-year postdoctoral fellowship in infant neuroimaging
Developmental brain imaging
We have an opening for a 2-year postdoctoral position in infant neuroimaging at Duke University in the Department of Psychiatry. Our lab has several ongoing studies examining prenatal exposures, including stress, drug use, and depression, and their impact on early brain development. With this position, you will have access to several rich datasets, ample opportunity for publication, strong mentorship and support for career development, and excellent computational resources.
Ideal candidate should have experience with MRI analysis, infant/child development and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Assist with ongoing brain imaging (MRI) studies of infants and children focused on neurodevelopment and its relationship with psychiatric conditions
• Manuscript preparation
• Grant preparation
• Training and supervision of research assistants in image processing
• Collaborative work with other lab members
• Participate in weekly lab meetings
• MD or PhD in neuroscience, psychology, or related field
• Prior research experience in neurodevelopment
• Prior experience writing science manuscripts
• Ability to work both independently and as a contributing team member
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to scientific integrity and high-quality research
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Quantitative data analysis skills
Application materials: CV/resume, cover letter
Interested candidates should contact Jonathan Posner, MD at Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org,
Or Jiook Cha,PHD, SNU Psychology email@example.com